There is a reason why we are seeing articles about “the last decade’s worst mobile games” on every other site. Everyone likes to share the bad with the good, and it’s not hard to program software that can take a list of games, rank them in order, and then produce a list all by itself. The question is whether or not the software being used is reliable or not.
Here are the 25 worst mobile games of the last ten years, ranked.
No one wants to admit it, but the games that were created in the last decade were not meant to be enjoyed by their target audience. Mobile gaming has exploded with a wide variety of different gaming experiences and genres, but these games are nothing more than a waste of time and space on most phones. In this list, we breakdown the top 25 mobile games that have been released over the past ten years and rank them from best to worst.
1. As we near the end of the 2010s, it’s time to reflect on what mobile gaming has been like over the past ten years. And boy, have there been some bad ones. Whether they’re simplistic and shallow, or just plain frustrating to play, these are the worst mobile games of the last decade.
2. Without further ado, here are the 10 worst mobile games of the last decade:
10. “Crazy Taxi” (2010)
9. “Candy Crush Saga” (2012)
8. “Farmville” (2009)
7. “Angry Birds Star Wars II” (2015)
6. “Clash of Clans” (2012)
5. “Fortnite” (2017)
4. “Plants vs Zombies 2” (2012)
3. “Mario Party 10” (2014)
2. “Pokémon GO!” (2016)
1. “Clash Royale” (2017)
Gaming has come a long way in the last decade, with more and more gamers getting into the fun. However, there have been some terrible mobile games released during this time which have tarnished the gaming industry as a whole. In this article, we are going to go through the worst mobile games of the last decade, from Worst to First. With that said, let’s get started!
5. Farmville: This was one of the earliest Facebook games to hit mobile devices, and it quickly became a huge hit. Players had to help raise crops and livestock in order to make money, while competing against others online. The graphics were dated back then, but players still enjoyed playing this game. However, after Zynga acquired Farmville developer Big Fish Games in 2011, things started to go downhill. Big Fish Games was shut down shortly thereafter and players lost all their progress. Farmville currently has an rating of 2 on GameRankings due to its poor quality.
4. Candy Crush Saga: This is another hugely popular Facebook game which first came out in 2012. It’s a matching puzzle game where players must remove candies from a board by matching them together using colors or similar flavors. The game became incredibly popular and was even made into an iOS app which was subsequently ported over to Android devices in 2013. However, allegations of gambling surfaced in 2014 after it was discovered that developers were offering rewards for high scores – leading many parents to warn their children about downloading the app
25 Worst Mobile Games of the Last Decade, Ranked
9. Candy Crush Saga
8. The Sims 3
7. Clash of Clans
6. Words With Friends
4. Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods
3. Pokémon GO
2. Candy Crush Soda Saga
1. Clash of Clans
It’s hard to believe but it’s been 10 years since some of the worst mobile games ever hit the market. And while we’ve seen a lot of improvement in this time, there are still plenty of games that fall short when compared to modern standards. So without further ado, here are the 15 worst mobile games of the last decade, ranked.
For the last decade, there have been some truly terrible mobile games released. Whether they’re poorly designed or just plain bad, these games have left a negative mark on the industry. So, in honor of the worst of the worst, here are the ten worst mobile games of the last decade, ranked.
10. FarmVille 2: Country Escape
FarmVille was one of the biggest hits on Facebook back in 2009, so it comes as no surprise that developer Zynga would want to bring its popular game to mobile devices. However, things didn’t go as planned. FarmVille 2: Country Escape is essentially an exact copy of the original game with added content that doesn’t add much value. The gameplay is also incredibly tedious and not very fun. This was a major disappointment for those who were looking for something new in FarmVille mobile gaming.
It’s no secret that there are a lot of terrible mobile games out there, and this list is dedicated to showing just how bad they have been in the past 10 years. From Farmville clones to endless runner variants, these 25 games have all left us feeling drained and frustrated. If you’re looking for some quality time on your phone instead of hours spent scratching your head trying to figure out how to get past a level, I recommend steering clear of these titles.
It’s no secret that mobile gaming has exploded in popularity over the last few years. However, as with anything else, there are some bad actors out there who have taken advantage of this trend and created some truly terrible games. In this article, we are going to take a look at the 25 worst mobile games of the last decade and rank them accordingly. Hopefully, by reading through this list you will be able to avoid making the same mistakes that these developers made.
2) Candy Crush Saga
3) Clash of Clans
4) Pokémon GO
5) Candy Crush Soda Saga
6) Subway Surfers
7) Fruit Ninja
8) Jetpack Joyride
11) Temple Run 2
12) Clash Royale
13) Game of War: Fire Age
14) Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans
15) Minecraft: Pocket Edition
16) The Sims Free Play
17) BibleThumps: God’s Way To Play Chess!
18) Cut The Rope 2
19) Hay Day
20) Kingdom Rush: defense of Ironforge