The Silver Tora Kabuto is a great addition to a collection of other unique items from the Final Fantasy XIV glamours update. With this article, you can learn the steps you need to take in order to obtain one.
What is a Tora Kabuto?
The Tora Kabuto is a helmet that can be found in Final Fantasy XIV. It provides bonuses to magic damage and critical hit rate, and is generally considered the best headgear for magic users.
How to Get the Silver Tora Kabuto
If you’re looking for a powerful weapon in Final Fantasy XIV, the Silver Tora Kabuto may be just what you’re looking for. This katana is one of the strongest weapons in the game, and can easily take down most enemies. Here’s how to get it:
- Start by talking to Captain Amalia in Ul’dah. She’ll ask you to deliver a letter to an unknown person in Limsa Lominsa.
- Once you’ve delivered the letter, return to Captain Amalia and she’ll reward you with the Silver Tora Kabuto.
How to get the Gold Hilt in Stormblood
If you are looking to complete the Gold Hilt side quest in Stormblood, then this guide is for you! The quest requires completing the first two parts of the main scenario – Liberating Ala Mhigo and Defeating Qorin – and then speaking to a certain NPC in Duscae. The final step is to find and defeat Tora Kabuto, which can be found on Mt. Gagazet. Here’s everything you need to know to get started:
- Complete the main scenario quests – Liberating Ala Mhigo and Defeating Qorin.
- Speak to a certain NPC in Duscae to begin the final step of the quest – finding and defeating Tora Kabuto.
- Tora Kabuto can be found on Mt. Gagazet, so make sure you have access to Duscae before starting the quest.
- Once you have located and defeated Tora Kabuto, return to the NPC in Duscae for your reward – the Gold Hilt!
If you’re looking to get your hands on the elusive Silver Tora Kabuto in Final Fantasy XIV, you’re going to need some help. Luckily, there are several ways to obtain it, and we’ve outlined each one below. So whether you want to farm for it or buy it off of the Auction House, we have everything you need to know in this guide. Happy hunting!