Wreaths are a great way to create a memorial display that is appropriate for any type of service. With a wreath, you can express how much you honor someone, how long they’ve been in your life and the feelings you have towards them. Whether you’re looking for something to put on your own Cremation Urn, or need something to wrap around a photo frame, this blog will help you create a beautiful and meaningful work of art
What are the differences between a cremation urn and a memorial photo frame?
Cremation urns are typically made of metal, but memorial photo frames are often made of plastic. Cremation urns can be plain or have a carved design, while memorial photo frames usually have a more simplistic design.
What tools do I need to make a wreath for an urn or photo frame?
One of the most popular ways to memorialize a loved one is by cremating their remains and placing the ashes in an urn or photo frame. There are a few different materials you can use to make a wreath for this purpose. Here are the basics you’ll need:
- Wire Cutters
- Nails or Staples
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
How do I make a wreath for an urn or photo frame?
It’s easy! All you need is some wire, a few pieces of floral foam, and a drill. Here’s how:
- Cut a piece of wire about 18 inches long. It should be about 1 inch wide and have a small loop at one end.
- Find a floral foam piece that’s about 2 inches wide by 4 inches long. Cut it in half so that each half is about 1 inch wide by 1 inch long.
- Take one of the pieces of floral foam and place it on top of the wire loop, so that the loops are facing each other. Make sure that the ends of the foam are pointing in the same direction as the wire loops.
- Drill a hole through both loops of foam, about 1 inch from either end. The hole should be big enough for your wreath hook to go through, but not so big that you can’t fit your wreath hook inside the ring created by the two loops of foam (or else your wreath will fall apart).
- Insert your wreath hook into one of the holes in the foam, making sure that the end of the hook is
Tips on how to wrap and tie the wreath for a cremation urn or memorial photo frame.
If you’re looking to give a simple, yet elegant, remembrance of a loved one who has passed away, a wreath is the perfect way to do it. Here are some tips on how to wrap and tie one yourself:
Step One: Choose an appropriate wreath form. A cremation urn or memorial photo frame are both great options for creating a wreath.
Step Two: Decide the shape and size of your wreath. You can either make a simple loop or go for something more complex. It’s up to you!
Step Three: Start by tying a basic knot in the center of the wreath. Make sure that the knot is big enough so that it’ll hold the ribbon in place when you’re done tying it off.
Step Four: Start wrapping the ribbon around the knot, making sure to tuck it underneath as you go. Make sure that all of the ends are tucked in before you finish tying off the wreath.
Step Five: If you want extra decoration on top of your wreath, add some fresh flowers or leaves now. You’re done!
Why is it best to make your own wreath?
There are a couple of reasons why making your own wreath is often the best option. First, you can personalize it to represent the loved one in a way that is unique and special. Second, you can be sure that the wreath will be made with care and attention to detail, which is important when choosing a memorial item for someone who has passed away.